Suffragette Social Changers
The National Schools Partnership and Into Film with Pathe were delighted to launch Suffragette Social Changers. This free educational resource for students aged 12 to 19 celebrated the cinema release of Suffragette to bring the struggle and achievement to the Suffragettes to life for a new generation.
Social Changers supports the citizenship, PSHE and history curricula, as well as SMSC, enabling students to
- Draw parallels between life now and life over 100 years ago
- Reflect on the precious rights and liberties we now enjoy
- Develop and appreciation for the role the Suffragettes played in securing democracy
- Investigate what social changes still need to be made and the figures fighting for them
Download the free resources which include:
- Teacher notes and curriculum links
- Assembly plan and Powerpoint presentation
- Lesson plan, Powerpoint presentation and activity sheets
- Display packs with key dates, images and quotes to create a Social Changers timeline
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent