Did you know that around 30,000 tonnes of recyclable bathroom waste ends up in landfill sites every year? Get your school Plastic Fantastic and help us to reduce that waste.
- Teacher notes
- Activity sheets
- Parent letter
- Competition entry form
Garnier are challenging your pupils to recycle their bathroom items. Help your pupils to understand what their local council can and can’t recycle. Then empower them to recycle the rest with the Plastic Fantastic initiative.
How your schools can take part
- Register for the Plastic Fantastic initiative
- Use the curriculum-linked lessons to teach the importance of recycling bathroom plastics
- Encourage pupils to collect as much bathroom plastic as possible
- Challenge pupils to design their own recycling hub. You could even create the winning design to store your collected plastic
- Register with TerraCycle© to arrange free collection of your plastic.
Recycle the most plastic
Win playground equipment made out of your recycled plastic! The school that manages to recycle the most plastic will win a playground makeover worth £10,000.
To enter the Plastic Fantastic competition, register for your free account with TerraCycle©. You will have access to the national leader board and free collection service. For more info check the teacher
notes and information leaflet inside the resource.
Design a recycling hub
As part of the lesson, challenge your pupils to design their own recycling hub!
We are looking for the most creative and engaging ideas to help people recycle more plastic and the best designer will win a tablet for their school.
Send your designs to email@example.com or use the free post envelope label and pop them in the post.
Make sure you arrange a plastic collection and send in your recycling hub designs by Friday the 5th July 2019.
For full terms and conditions please visit: http://www.garnier.co.uk/terms
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent