CareerSense Exploration Workshop
In this free, easy-to-use, one-hour workshop, students will explore key transferrable skills through a series of tasks, identifying when each skill is used and reflecting on their own capabilities. The workshop brings work to life and helps students to recognise the vital transferable skills they can develop.
Designed for students aged 13-18, the workshop includes:
- Free and easy-to-use lesson plan and resources that are linked to the curriculum in England, Scotland and Wales
- Interactive student activities with tasks based on real-world examples
- Option to have a bank Ambassador join the workshop to bring learning to life
During the CareerSense Exploration Workshop, a bank Ambassador can support delivery to bring their personal experience and in-depth knowledge into the classroom to help students to:
- Uncover what skills look like in real work settings
- Explore key skills and reflect on their own capabilities
- Increase their confidence as they understand what’s needed to thrive in the world of work
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing the CareerSense team at email@example.com.
Once registered, our CareerSense team will be in touch to discuss your Exploration Workshop requirements.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent
Learning for Life and Work