CareerSense Exploration Workshop
Following a time of disrupted learning, help your students feel secure about their future and confident in their skills. CareerSense is NatWest Group’s Employability Education Programme aimed at improving employability prospects for the future workforce. It’s completely free and designed to support teachers with careers education. Inspiring future generations to develop their skills, experience and career opportunities is our aim.
In this free, easy-to-use 1-hour workshop, students will complete a series of tasks supported by the virtual presence of a NatWest employee Ambassador, using real-life examples. They will explore key skills, spotting when each is used and reflecting on their own capabilities. Bringing jobs to life, the workshop enables students to recognise the vital transferable skills they can develop.
Register now to book your free CareerSense Exploration Workshop and receive:
- Lesson plan and full resources to deliver the workshop flexibly.
- Virtual support from a NatWest employee Ambassador using the remote online platform of your choice.
- Pack of resources including teacher notes and student activity sheets which can be printed or edited digitally.
- Engaging task videos which feature additional Ambassador sharing their experience and insight.
- All materials link to the national curriculum in England and Wales (Y9-13), and the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland (S3-6)
Students will then pledge to develop a personal strength or learn more about a chosen job role. This is an important step towards understanding the world of work. With flexible delivery to suit you, building your students’ careers confidence is made fun. Register your interest now to find out more or book a time that suits you, for this summer term or next academic year.
Once registered, the Teacher Delivery Notes are available to download from the top of this page, which outlines the workshop in detail. The full resource pack will be sent to you when your booking is confirmed.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent
Learning for Life and Work