We hope for Glass Guardians to return in Spring 2020
Championing the importance of recycling
Help pupils aged 7-11 to become Glass Guardians with our exciting recycling education project in partnership with British Glass and Friends of Glass. To thank all our amazing Glass Guardians we have now made a certificate available to download, please make sure you are logged in and click the button on the right to reward your class now!
Complete with a full set of fun cross-curricular activities, Glass Guardians will encourage pupils to see the importance of recycling glass for maintaining the world they live in.
Included in the resource download:
- PowerPoint assembly presentation – A fun and engaging introduction to launch Glass Guardians to your pupils
- Teacher notes – easy to follow, step-by-step notes to guide you through each topic
- Engaging video – connect your pupils to the glass production and recycling journey
- Activity sheets – ready to use pupil activities across maths, English, PSHE and science
- Certificate – download our custom made certificate using the ‘certificate’ button on the right to reward your Glass Guardians for their amazing efforts!
Win some great prizes
Enable pupils to learn about glass as one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly materials and encourage them to come up with an amazing and creative way to get everybody recycling as much glass as possible for their chance to win their own Amazon Fire 7 tablet and £500 worth of equipment vouchers for their school.
Use the competition entry form found in the resource and send your pupil entries to us by Friday 13th July. You can use the free post envelope or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent