Championing the importance of recycling
Help pupils aged 7-11 to become Glass Guardians with our exciting recycling education project in partnership with British Glass and Friends of Glass.
Complete with a full set of fun cross-curricular activities, Glass Guardians will encourage pupils to see the importance of recycling glass for maintaining the world they live in. The project can even help towards your Eco Schools awards, and if you are in the first 150 schools to register we will send you a free printed set of resource materials too!
Included in the resource download:
- PowerPoint assembly presentation – A fun and engaging introduction to launch Glass Guardians to your pupils
- Teacher notes – easy to follow, step-by-step notes to guide you through each topic
- Engaging video – connect your pupils to the glass production and recycling journey
- Activity sheets – ready to use pupil activities across maths, English, PSHE and science
- Competition entry form – get your pupil’s thinking creatively with the curriculum linked competition to win some great prizes
Win some great prizes
Enable pupils to learn about glass as one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly materials and encourage them to come up with an amazing and creative way to get everybody recycling as much glass as possible for their chance to win their own Amazon Fire 7 tablet and £500 worth of equipment vouchers for their school.
Use the competition entry form found in the resource and send your pupil entries to us by Friday 13th July. You can use the free post envelope or scan and email to email@example.com
Tell us what you think about this initiative.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent
Win one of five Amazon Fire 7’s and £500 worth of school equipment vouchers by encouraging your pupils to become Glass Guardians!
Full terms and conditions can be found here.