Sure Breaking Limits Programme – For Secondary Schools
Sure Breaking Limits Programme is a new curriculum-linked initiative equipping students aged 11-14 with the confidence to move however they want, breaking down barriers set by themselves or others. These free resources build confidence by making movement fun, inclusive and accessible to all.
Designed by sport and PSHE experts, each set of lessons include a range of simple, ready-to-teach ideas for the classroom and sports pitch.
Sure Breaking Limits Programme will encourage students to…
- Develop the confidence to own their moves
- Break down stereotypes around appearance, gender, background and ability
- Embrace a happier, healthier, active future
What’s on offer?
Sign up for the Sure Breaking Limits Programme to receive free, ready-to-teach resources for PE and PSHE/PDMU/Health & Wellbeing sessions including:
- A kick-off whole school assembly
- 3 x PE and 3 x PSHE/Health & Wellbeing national curriculum-linked lessons across 3 topics
- Ready-to-teach PowerPoints and teacher notes
- How-to videos and student activity sheets
And what’s more, you could WIN a free sports bundle for you and your Team Players through the Sure Breaking Limits Programme.
Download any resource from either Topic 1, Confident Mover or Topic 2, Team Player, for a chance to win one of 75 free sports merchandise kits. With 30 branded bibs for your pupils and a steel water bottle to be won for yourself, it’s the perfect start up kit to help facilitate the Breaking Limits lesson and to keep your pupils moving all year long. The prize draw closes on the 28th February 2023 at 23:59pm so make sure to download your resources by then.. T&Cs are available here.
Introducing three exciting topics
Three sets of ready-to-use lesson plans and resources, each covering different topics. Each topic launches at a key moment within the year:
Topic 1: Confident Mover (available now)
- Students explore physical movement through a range of team activities.
- They build their confidence to get moving and overcome barriers such as puberty, gender and perceived ability.
- Includes a kick-off assembly to get the whole school engaged.
Topic 2: Team Player (available now)
- Focusing on the importance of including everyone through movement, Team Player shines the spotlight on teamwork and leadership.
- Team challenges help students develop interpersonal skills and build inclusive environments.
- Supports students to build positive and respectful relationships.
Topic 3: My Goals, My Choices (launching March 2023)
- Students explore the importance of setting goals to create positive outcomes through movement.
- They focus on the value of personal achievements above competition.
- They practice building a growth mindset when working towards their own goals.
Register today for free, ready-to-teach resources for PE and PSHE/PDMU/Health & Wellbeing that equips teachers to get students active and break their own limits in sports and beyond.
PRIMARY TEACHERS – Please see the Sure Breaking Limits Programme resources for primary schools here.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent