By entering the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Materials Prize Draw described below (a “Prize Draw”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey KT16 0RS.
- The Prize Draw is open to secondary school teachers in UK and ROI only (“Participants”).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion is not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Prize Draw will open by 23.59 (GMT) on 20 March 2023 and close at 23.59 (BST) on 23 June 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are five (5) Prizes available to be won in total, each consisting of a workshop for the winning teacher’s class at Samsung UK HQ at in Chertsey, Surrey, delivered by a Samsung employee, including a tour of Samsung UK HQ offices and Smart Things home. The Prize does not include travel expenses (the “Prize”).
- The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
- To enter, Participants must register and download the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow: Next Gen educational materials from the National Schools Partnership website at the following link https://nationalschoolspartnership.com/initiatives/samsung-next-gen-2023 (“Entry”).
- Maximum of one (1) Entry per Participant.
- The winner of the Prize will be the Participant selected at Random from all valid Entries.
- The winner will be notified by 00.00 on 14 July 2023 via email.
- Winners will have 5 days from the date of notification to claim their prize via email.
- In the event a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be announced on or around 14 July 2023. Details of the winners will be published on the following website: https://nationalschoolspartnership.com/initiatives
- By entering the Promotion, Participants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter for the purposes of operating this Promotion and acknowledge the Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Participants reserve the right to withdraw their consent at any time by visiting http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/privacy.html or by writing to the Promoter.
- Samsung excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance or possession of any Prize.
- All Prizes are subject to current tax laws, and may be considered to be a taxable benefit to those who have Participated and won.
- Entry into the Promotion signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law.