1. THE PROMOTER
- The Promoter is: Southern Water Services Ltd, Southern House, Yeoman Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3NX.
- Prizes will be provided by: National Schools Partnership, a trading division of We Are Futures Ltd, 1 Paris Garden, London, SE1 8ND.
2. HOW TO ENTER
- The prize draw will run from 09:00 on Wednesday 22nd March 2023 (the “Opening Date“) until all New Wave card and sticker packs have been allocated. The Promoter reserves the right to revise this date and extend the period for accepting entries for the prize draw in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw, entrants must have downloaded a piece of content from the Water Protectors module.
- The prize draw is only open to primary, all through & special school teachers residing in the South-East of England, except employees of the Promoter, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of this promotion and immediate family of any of these groups.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. THE PRIZE
- The first 250 teachers in the Southeast England region to sign up to New Wave and download the Water Protectors resources will receive 2x ‘Waste or Save’ card packs and 30x New Wave stickers for their class.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winners will be notified by the Promoter using the telephone number or email address provided with the prize draw entry. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners.
- If a winner does not respond within 3 working days of being first notified, then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The winners of the Waste or Save card & sticker packs will receive the packs via post at the school address provided upon entry.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. OWNERSHIP OF PRIZE DRAW ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- By submitting your prize draw entry and any accompanying material, you agree to: assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and waive all moral rights, in and to your prize draw entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
7. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- Entrants’ personal information will only be processed by the Promoter as set out in its privacy notice: https://nationalschoolspartnership.com/privacy-policy/. The Promoter will only receive the personal information of the prize draw winner and not that of any other entrant.
- As required by the Advertising Standards Authority, the surname and county of the prize winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com and quoting “Southern Water New Wave Water Protectors prize draw”. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request. If you have any concerns with this disclosure of information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.