Lifebuoy Soaper Heroes UK – for Secondary Schools
A hygiene education initiative to teach students why handwashing is so important – includes FREE samples and resources
The Soaper Heroes programme is now available for secondary schools with resources tailored for 11-14 year-olds! You will find a lesson focused on the science behind why we sneeze and the importance of handwashing. Use these resources to encourage your students to incorporate handwashing habits into their daily routine.
Unilever Lifebuoy is the world’s leading health soap. For over 100 years it has promoted better hygiene habits across the world. Lifebuoy brings you a national handwashing behaviour initiative, approved by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), which above all intends to make handwashing fun, and help pupils understand why it’s so important.
The resource pack includes:
- Posters and stickers for ALL registered schools- These will be sent directly to your school once you sign up.
- Free 50ml hand sanitiser samples*
- Fun educational videos – These include engaging experiments, such as the ‘Soap and Pepper challenge’ and ‘How far does a Sneeze travel?’, plus many more videos that will help bring your lesson to life.
- Experiment and activity sheets.
- A lesson plan and PowerPoint with curriculum links for England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.
We have also recently launched a set of 7 activity sheets – ‘Watch Think Do‘ – which teaches students about specific aspects of handwashing in an engaging way – perfect for Y7/S1! You can register for these here
Over 1.6 young people have taken part, so join the Soaper Hero journey now.
“The Lifebuoy Soaper Heroes programme is a very engaging education resource. The video and activities are both fun and enjoyable, however, even more importantly, they really help young people to remember important behaviours for good hygiene – they will be singing the handwashing video for years to come!” Secondary School Teacher
*While stocks lasts
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent
Health & Wellbeing