Dance to Rio
The Dance to Rio resources aim to introduce your students to Brazilian Carnival dance culture through a series of fun and engaging KS2 dance lessons.
Your pupils will:
- Explore the music and dancing of carnival
- Learn a range of dance moves from Latin American culture
- Learn to choreograph their own routine
- Make carnival masks to embellish their dance
- Design their own carnival costume
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent