Download for FreeDelivery Notes Presentation Skills Worksheet Top Tips Social Imagery Virtual Careers Fair
Alternative Careers Fair 2021
It’s time to Stir Up Your Students’ Futures with the Alternative Careers Fair 2021!
Need some ideas for your Careers Programme in 2021? Looking for ways to inspire young people to think about their future? Struggling for remote work experience options? Why not use the Virtual Alternative Careers Fair – online and easy to access for school and college students.
The Stir Up Your Future tutor time resource helps you meet Gatsby Benchmarks and develops transferable skills while inspiring 16-18-year-olds to broaden their career horizons.
Join us to:
- Excite students about unique career possibilities and challenge their thinking about their own skills and interests.
- Discover 100 unconventional paid internships from cutting edge employers in the gaming, tech, music and film industries – including app designing to radio production, plus much more!
- Help your students reach their #goals and find their dream job this summer with application support.
All the unique careers opportunities on offer have remote options and will run during the summer holidays, meaning location and travel is no longer an issue and students need not miss out on the chance to develop their workplace skills and experience due to the pandemic. Explore these real and exciting internships with your students or simply get them thinking outside the box about their future career paths with this free resource including:
- Teachers’ Delivery Guide – perfect to run in tutor time or assembly
- Student Presentation – get your students thinking differently about careers and identifying their own skills and interests
- Skills Worksheet – land the concept of transferable skills and help students apply these to their own career paths
- Top Tips – take home resource for students and their families
- Social sharing copy and imagery – to encourage colleagues, students and their families to participate in the Alternative Careers Fair 2021
Don’t miss out – run the Stir Up Your Future session before Easter and give your students aged 16-18 the opportunity of a lifetime with the Alternative Careers Fair 2021.