My School Rocks!
My School Rocks! is an easy to use set of resources and competition linking to the PSHE, literacy and drama curriculum. Specially designed as a fun, end of term project the resources use School of Rock to help students explore motivational themes of going for goals and achieving the unexpected through fun classroom activities, culminating in the chance to win a VIP trip to the show.
Enter our fantastic competition by asking your students to tell us why their favourite teacher rocks. You and your class could win a free VIP trip to see School of Rock the Musical, including a chance to talk to the cast after the show. Two runners-up will win a goody bag packed with School of Rock the Musical collectables.
All details are available in our Competition Leaflet. Enter by Friday 13th July to be in with a chance of winning. Rock on!
Our Rockin’ Resources
A full suite of lesson materials allows teachers to explore the themes of the show in a hugely fun and immersive education programme:
- Teacher Overview -fun activity ideas using School of Rock the Musical to inspire memorable cross-curricular learning, plus information about special offers available to schools
- Education Guide -allows students to fully explore the themes of the show, getting under the skin of the characters and looking at careers in the arts, rock and roll history, and more pre and post show activities
- Activity Sheets -three pupil-facing sheets to support the activities: Going for Goals; Exploring Playscripts; Costume Design
- Script Excerpts –using the script students explore the motivations of characters and learn about writing for the stage
- Sheet Music -give pupils the chance to find their voices as they learn a song from the show and explore how these show the characters’ emotions
- Teachers Guide -advice on how to plan, cast, rehearse and stage your own unforgettable production of School of Rock the Musical in your school
Tell us what you think about this initiative.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent
Win a VIP trip to see School of Rock the Musical
Use the competition entry form found in the resource and send your pupil entries to us by Friday 13th July. You can find all of the competition entry details in the resource.
Please see the full terms and conditions here.