Educate and entertain your class with Hybrid Heroes, packed full of interesting facts from GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS. With strong links to the science and English curriculums for pupils aged 7-11, Hybrid Heroes delves into the wonders of the physical and behavioural adaptations of record-breaking animals and helps pupils to:
- Acquire a wider vocabulary
- Encourage reading for both pleasure and information
- Write clearly, accurately and coherently
- Understand the differences between physical and behavioural adaptations
- Improve their scientific drawing skills
- Develop their creativity skills with the art and design-based competition
- Think about how living things have changed over time
Packed full of amazing facts from Guinness World Records, Hybrid Heroes delves into the wonders of record-breaking animals and makes a great addition to any classroom.
To find out more about Guinness World Records you can visit their website here.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent