Be Bold for Brave Girls
Every day, girls across the UK are being harassed in public places. Join us as we stand with them and say it’s not ok.
We’ve teamed up with Plan International UK to create Be Bold for Brave Girls, a fundraising programme linked to PSHE, Citizenship and the new Relationship and Sex Education curriculum.
Through the support of school fundraising, Plan has been helping girls take control of their futures and learn that their rights matter too. By finding their own bravery, your students can raise money to ensure this work can continue.
Register now for your fundraising pack. Be quick – the first 5 schools to submit their funds will win a visit from a member of the Youth Advisory Panel!
How can I help?
- 1. Register and download the curriculum-linked resources
- 2. Launch the campaign in your school and use the education materials to teach your students about the everyday challenges girls face in both the real and digital world
- 3. Challenge your students to achieve their ‘BOLD’ this term with a fundraising event
- 4. Collect the money and send in to Plan International UK
- 5. Feel amazing! Don’t forget to thank your school using the thank you assembly and certificate
How can we fundraise?
Any way you like! Your students could do something simple like a cake sale, or something ambitious like a talent show. Every penny makes a difference, so whatever you do will help change girls’ lives. Here are some ideas to get you started…
We’re here to help
The Fundraising Team at Plan International UK are here to help make your Bold and Brave fundraising a success. They can give you tips, advice, ideas and tools to tailor your activities or come into your school to deliver an assembly. Email email@example.com or call 0300 777 9777 to speak to the team.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent