Be Bold for Brave Girls
Be Bold for Brave Girls is an inspiring, new social action and fund raising programme linked to PSHE, Citizenship and the new Relationship and Sex Education curriculum. Real girls who are being brave every day just to survive, will inspire your pupils to boldly go where they may never have been before.
Like you, Plan International UK recognises the power and potential of every single child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination, and it’s girls who are most affected. By finding their own bravery, your students can raise money to help us ensure all children reach their potential.
These resources are linked to curriculum objectives and challenge students to consider what having equal rights for girls really means, in both the real world and the digital spaces young people exist in.
Register now for your digital fundraising pack. Be quick, the first 50 schools to register receive free printed fundraising tools!
How it works:
- 1. Register and download the resources
- 2. Launch the campaign in your school and use the education materials to teach your students about the everyday challenges girls face
- 3. Challenge your students to achieve their ‘BOLD’ with a fundraising event
- 4. Collect the money and send in to Plan International UK
- 5. Feel amazing! Don’t forget to thank your school using the thank you assembly and certificate
We’re here to help
The Fundraising Team at Plan International UK are here to help make your Bold and Brave fundraising a success. They can give you tips, advice, ideas and tools to tailor your activities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 777 9777 to speak to the team.
You have not confirmed your account or you have unsubscribed.
You have unsubscribed.
Email has been sent