Download for FreeAssembly Presentation Assembly Introduction Video Careers Lesson Presentation Skills Mini Pitch Planner Handouts by Subject Parent Carer Handout Teachers Delivery Guide Student Flyer
Pot Noodle Alternative Internships
150+ paid internships available for your students – just sign up below
Help your students to Stir Up Their Future with jobs that they’ll enjoy waking up to on a Monday! (Yeah, that really is a thing).
Whether they’re keen on music, film, streaming, gaming, tech, publishing, sport or fashion, we have internships NOW OPEN and accepting applications – no CV needed!
All you need to do is register to find out more. You’ll also get instant access to all the teaching resources you need to run a lesson that also hits the Gatsby Benchmarks (2,5,8)*.
Not enough time to run the lesson? You can simply pass on the message to your students. Just download the Students Flyer and pass on to your class or year group.
Are you looking for ways to inspire your students to think about their future? Do you know a student with a special interest or talent? Are you struggling for work experience options in your area? Your students can also watch the free online Alternative Careers Fair to see what’s available and hear from some great guest speakers.
In more detail:
- Help your students to access these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, reach their #goals and find their dream job.
- They will discover more about the 150+ paid internships we have available in alternative industries.
- No CV? No problem! We’ve levelled the playing field so the application process is simple and easy.
- They can watch the free online Alternative Careers Fair which showcases the careers in the Film, Music, Tech, Gaming, Sport, Fashion and Publishing industries.
- The resources will excite students about their unique interests and talents – whilst showing how they can be turned into a career!
Get your students thinking outside the box about their future career paths, their passions, and their unique talents. The free resources include:
- Stir Up Your Future summary presentation (for assembly)
- Stir Up Your Future summary video (for assembly and lesson)
- Stir Up Your Future long form presentation & tasks (for tutor or careers lesson)
- Stir Up Your Future skills mini pitch planner (worksheet for students)
- Stir Up Your Future video with top tips for applications
- Stir Up Your Future handouts by subject area
- Stir Up Their Future take home handout (for parents/carers)
- Stir Up Their Future student flyer
Don’t miss out – run a Stir Up Your Future session this term and give your students aged 16-18 the opportunity of a lifetime with these Alternative Internships.
* Gatsby Benchmarks – learning from career and labour market information (2), encounters with employers and employees (5), personal guidance (8)
For more curriculum linked education programmes, check out our initiatives page.
Tell us what you think about this initiative.