Entering the competition
- The competition is open to all primary age children in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland who attend a school that has registered for BEAR’s Grrreat Food Quest, except for relatives of We are Futures and BEAR
- No purchase necessary.
- Pupils must submit their completed competition entry by Wednesday 29th April 2020 in one of the following 2 ways:
– Emailed to email@example.com
– Posted on Facebook and Instagram including the tag @bearnibbles
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise this date and extend the period for accepting entries for the competition in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Incorrect, incomplete, or illegal entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, undelivered, delayed, damaged or mislaid entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify any entry which is not in accordance with the rules.
- Employees and agents of BEAR or We are Futures, connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- To be eligible for this competition, the pupil must attend a school that has registered for BEAR’s Grrreat Food Quest and have the full permission of a teacher, parent or guardian.
- An eligible school is a Primary school in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Only one entry per pupil.
- An entry is defined as a completed competition entry form sent with a drawing or photo. The competition entry form must be completed in full to be considered.
- For an entry to be eligible it must meet the competition entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion: a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct. b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims. c. to add to or to waive any rules and prizes on reasonable notice. d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- All entries submitted cannot be returned and are the property of BEAR. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights and interests will be and are hereby assigned to BEAR. The entry may be used for, amongst other things, post-event publicity (including reproduction of quotes) or for internal purposes including newsletters and presentations by the Promoter and BEAR.
- One winner will be selected based on the most imaginative entry showing the entrant enjoying their healthy BEAR snack.
- Only the winners and runners up will be notified by email and/or telephone by 18:00 on Friday 15th May. Winners must accept their prize within 3 working days of being notified.
- If you fail to claim the prize within the time-limit or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to you or provide us with incorrect or fraudulent information, you will forfeit your right to the prize. We will then select an alternative winner.
- Two first prize-winning pupils will receive:
– a play kitchen and accessories to be used in the winning pupil’s school.
– a month’s supply of BEAR yoyos for the winning pupil’s class.
- You will not be entitled to receive a prize which, for any reason, you would be prohibited by law from purchasing, using, owning or possessing.
- No alternative prize is available, and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- If we consider it necessary or appropriate, a prize or prizes (or part thereof) might be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative which will be decided in our sole discretion.
Publicity and identity of winners
- All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in BEAR, and We are Futures publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning school and pupil(s), the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. Personal details of the winning pupil/school details will not be passed to anyone other than the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
- Promoter is: We are Futures, 1 Paris Garden, London, SE1 8ND