Brought to you by National Schools Partnership and Dettol, the Planet Health Schools programme is designed to teach pupils aged 3-7 about personal hygiene in an engaging and memorable way.
Since its launch, Planet Health has reached thousands of children in over 7000 primary schools, day nurseries and children's centres across England. The programme promotes healthier environments in the home, community and beyond!
Register today for the 2016 Planet Health programme and benefit from:
- A free printed school pack including parent leaflets and hand stickers – if registering before 26 September
- 8 ready-made lesson plans with activities and assembly presentations that engage and stimulate children to maintain healthier habits
- Inspiring, rewarding and interactive activities including stories, songs and games
The Dettol Planet Health Schools programme explores three key areas to help pupils understand the importance of hygiene at school and at home:
- Healthy Me covers the habits we need to practise to help keep ourselves healthy such as hand-washing
- Healthy Living looks at when it is important to wash your hands, for example at playtime and being outdoors
- Healthy World focuses on scientists who've helped us by making the world a healthier place
"We use the Planet Health resources during our family session and the hand-washing stickers have become a real hit with the children. Thanks again!" - Jo Simmonds, Deanwood Children's Centre